Jeremiah 29:11

     I just wanted to share my new favorite scripture with a graphic I designed myself (with one of my favorite color combos). This verse reminds me never to forget the promises the Lord has made--even in the midst of the chaos (also known as life)--because, he has a plan for each of us. In other words, things WILL work out in the end. Whether we think they will or not.


     This verse was brought to my attention multiple times in the past two weeks. First, my honorary aunt gave me this sweet leather wrap bracelet, with the verse embossed in silver. I get compliments on it all the time, and it has been a chance to share my faith with people who ask. Sure, it's a small thing to explain the verse--but it's the small things that add up to something great.



     Then, of all places, the verse popped out at me again in the program for NETWorks' Beauty and the Beast (which was loads of fun, by the way). The actress playing Belle had the reference tucked into her bio! (And, she had a voice better than Belle's in the movie, in my humble opinion.)

    The third, and final time (so far) was in my Snoopy calendar from Walmart. My mom bought it for me, because I have always had a thing for the Peanuts gang, and when I opened it, I found writing on the cardboard insert. The calendar was Day Spring, so the insert had a lot of verses on it--and in the middle was Jeremiah 29:11!

     Do you have a favorite Bible verse you'd like to share? Leave it in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.