A Peek at My Doodles

     I am a master doodler. Sure, I don't necessarily "draw" like DaVinci, but I can doodle something fierce. I pride myself in my ability to eat away the time by creating random little drawings on whatever paper is available. Often times, my planner ends up on the receiving end of the pencil.

     Sometimes, I doodle birds;

     Or goofy little koala bears.
   
     Sometimes, I doodle places I wish I could be;

     Or the place that I live now;

     Or my future home.

     Sometimes, I doodle people--a single lonely soul;

     Or, a group of little friends gathered to read a scrumptious book;
    
 Or boot wearing pals, caught in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.