Doodles: Hair!

     What do I do when I'm home sick? I doodle of course!

     Lately, I've been inspired by hair. Especially these drawings here and here; and these photos here and here. So, although I'm feeling rather crappy, I sat down and drew some hair. I have to say, I'm quite pleased with the results. I really like drawing all the lines. Making these was a natural process. I didn't think where to put the lines, I just went with the flow of things. It was actually pretty relaxing. 
Here is a hair bow bun. I wish my hair would do this, but it doesn't hold very well.
It's just too heavy and slippery.

And, here is my favorite: a messy bun. I thoroughly enjoyed drawing this one, and it turned out so pretty!

     Thanks for looking, and don't get sick. It sucks. Trust me, I know.

2 comments:

  1. Draw braids! Or curls! The bun is super cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually tried braids... It was a failed attempt though. I'll definitely try again some time and post the result.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.