A New Look

     The blog has a new look! What do you think? I'm usually not a pinkish sort of person, but I rather like the combination. We are starting to look like a "real" blog now. :O)

     I've been changing things around constantly since I started Click, Clack, Clunk a month ago. I think I'm satisfied enough with this look for it to stay for a while longer than its predecessors. And for those of you who are curious, I did this all by myself on my trusty Photoshop Elements. I will never pay for someone to design my blog for me... especially when I know I can do most of it by myself.

     Enjoy the rest of your Presidents' Day! (And good luck going back to work/school/"insert name for daily torture here.")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.