Happy March!


     Welcome to March, everyone! This is going to be a great month for a couple of reasons:

1. My birthday is this month!

          2. Colleges will be sending their decision letters at some point this month. That means all of my time spent agonizing over college will finally be finished... That is, until I have to decide where I want to go. Decision making can be pretty difficult, and deciding where I'm going to spend the next four years of my life is a daunting decision--to say the least. But, college decisions are the reason behind my Hunger Games quote.

3. The Hunger Games movie comes out! (Excited, yet dreading the disappointment...)

4. SPRING BREAK!!! (Need I say more?)

Here's to a merry month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.