Pulling Proofs

     I just finished my first lino block, and pulled a few proofs! I need to fix it up a little still, but I'm happy with the result.


     Look familiar? That's because it is. I based my block on the drawing from this post.

     I can't wait to print these "for realsies" and then make some more! I think I might be addicted... And, I managed to make these without getting any cuts. I have to say, that makes me quite pleased.

     Back to school tomorrow from spring break. That's always a joy. If you're in the same boat, best of luck. Only a tad longer until summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.