Tutorial: Peeps S'mores

     First of all, disclaimer: these weren't my idea. My mom made them for her students, and she got the idea from another teacher. However, I had never seen these before and I thought the idea was brilliant, so I'm sharing it with you.


Isn't that little bag adorable? Absolutely!

     Here's all you need to make your own:
  • Peeps (whichever kind you want)
  • Small Hershey's bars
  • Graham crackers
  • A bag
  • Some cute ribbon

     Simply place the materials in the bag (nicely, of course), then tie it up and give it to friends, family, little ones... whoever you want to, really. Just tell them to assemble the s'more and microwave it for 10 or 15 seconds. That's all it should need to get nice a gooey--almost like a campfire s'more.

Note: Depending on your microwave, 10 seconds might make the Peep explode. Here's an alternative method sent in by a lovely reader, Lisa. Lisa says to microwave the s'more for 5 seconds, then squish it together firmly and microwave it for 5 more seconds. Just a heads up!

     Have fun, and happy Easter!

     "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.