I'm Back (Kind Of)

Enjoy this random picture of tulips in Old Town Philadelphia.

As you may have noticed, there hasn't been much activity on the blog front for a while now. That's because I've been travelling. This past week I've been checking out the East Coast and a couple of colleges there. After all, the time for deciding is awfully close. By May 1st I have to decide where to spend the next four years of my life.

Scary, right? It's exciting too, but the daunting nature of it has been looming over me since I got my acceptance letters.

Anyway, I've got posts planned charting my travels, some crafty things, and more--it's just I won't be working too much on that until I've made up the work I missed. Contrary to popular belief, seniors still have to keep grades up because colleges might decide they don't want you anymore if you slack off. It's a bummer. Especially because the reason I have late work was to visit the colleges themselves. But, that's life, right?

I decided I better let you wonderful readers know what's up. I didn't abandon my blog. I promise.

Hopefully, I'll be back to blogging within the next week. :O)

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.