Picnik and PicMonkey

On April 19, 2012, the internet world suffered a tremendous blow. That's right. Our beloved online photo editing platform, Picnik was eaten alive by Google Plus.

For those of us who don't want Big Brother watching us on Facebook and Google Plus, Picnik has become inaccessible. At first, this made me kind of sad... but then, I discovered PicMonkey!


Even though I use Photoshop Elements quite often, online editors are often a simpler way to complete basic tasks such as resizing or cropping photos, or adjusting color saturation. PicMonkey is super simple and requires no registration (which is very nice). It might even be easier to use than Picnik, which is pretty crazy.

There are also lots of effects, overlays, frames, and fonts to be had--all for free, too. Plus, there are a few cosmetic tools to remove blemishes and such. It's pretty nifty.

Anyway, if you too were lamenting the loss of Picnik, sob no more--PicMonkey is here to save the day!

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.