Geeking Out About Friday {2}

It's been a busy week, with nonstop babysitting and creating decorations for our church (I'll post on that later... but the banners we made are AMAZING!), I haven't had much time to do bloggy things. But, I need to tell you what I've been geeking out about this week, so here we go. :O)

1. These Avengers Toms! Don't get too excited. They are photoshopped, but still... the concept is brilliant! I would get the Captain America ones. He and Hawkeye are my favorite Avengers. 

via TomHiddleStunned Tumblr

2. And, I've been obsessing over making a knock-off of this Chan Luu bracelet. It's in the works. I'll share it eventually. I promise.
via Zappos

3. And, lastly, this cool artwork tutorial. I need to go collect some ferns and leaves from the woods and make some of these.
I couldn't find the source! Please help, if you know it... The furthest back I could go was to some Russian "pin-me" site... and I'm pretty positive that isn't the original.

And there you have it. There's what I've been geeking out about this week. What have you been geeking out about?

2 comments:

  1. I'm also in search of the original source for that artwork idea. I love it! Anyway, I've tried Google Image search (which led me here to your blog) but I have yet to find the original source. I'm off to search some more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even searched TinEye, and still came up with nothing! Good luck finding it. :O)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.