Sewing, Sewing, All Day Long

I've been sewing my friends' graduation gifts... and I'm super sad that I can't actually share photos until they are done, because that would just ruin the surprise.

But, I can share fabric swatches! I probably spent an hour picking out fabrics to match my friends' personalities--and there are really only three aisles of quilting prints at our JoAnn's. That's twenty minutes per aisle. And, of course, I made my sister stay with me for advisory support. Poor girl.

My favorite is the giraffe print... (that one is mine). :O)

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.