Today is Sunny and Green

For the first time in a week, it is sunny and not raining and/or gloomier than that cloud that follows Eeyore. I jumped on the chance to take some pictures of my darling little sugar snap peas. The thing in the bottom left corner isn't a weed, by the way. It's a rogue potato plant from last year. There's another one in the upper left corner as well. And, there's the trellis my dad built. I kind of helped, but not really that much.

 Here are my sister's hens and chicks.

And, an Alaskan staple, lupin. These grow just about everywhere.

Finally, is there anything prettier than a raindrop caught in the foliage of a lupin plant? It's one of my favorite things--seriously.

Have a happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.