100th Post... and Etsy Announcement

Today I am celebrating my 100th post on Click, Clack, Clunk! I started this blog on a whim one night in January--I had wanted to start a blog for a while but never had the guts to do it. Then, I just decided to dive in a go for it.

This blog is still small. It's still growing. However, it is strong, and has awesome readers--so I feel like one lucky duck!


So, I just wanted to thank you all for taking the time to read my blog! If it weren't for you all, I know I probably would've thrown in the towel a while ago. Basically, I just want to say, "Gee, Thanks."



In addition to celebrating my 100th post, I also wanted to share something with you... I'm setting sail on a new adventure (so to speak)...


I am proud to announce the grand opening of my Etsy store, ClickClackClunk (gee, I wonder where I got that name from?).

Just like with blogging, I've always wanted to try Etsy. And just like with blogging, I've had this sense of fear about doing so. I don't know the source of it, but it was there nonetheless. But, I've decided that 2012 will be the year for new things. New blog, new college, new Etsy shop. Heck, compared to college, Etsy is small potatoes!

Anyway, my shop will be selling my lino block print wares for now. I may expand later, but focus is always a good thing (something I learned from blogging). 

I would love it if you would take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.