Another New Look

As you probably noticed (if you're a regular), I kind of recently changed the layout of the blog. And, I'm pleased to tell you I actually like this look and will be sticking to it for a while longer than I have the other layouts. I know I say this every time--but this layout took me a while to design, and I like to simplicity of it--therefore, it will be sticking around for a while.

So, new stuff.

On the left side bar there are links to Feedburner (RSS) and my Pinterest. I'm a Pinterest addict. If you're interested in looking at my boards, go for it.

Below those is the Google Friend Connect widget. If you like this blog and would like to express your support, I encourage you to follow by clicking that "Join This Site" button. There is almost nothing in the world that makes bloggers happier. (Although commenting is good too.)

Then, there's the Blog Lovin' button. You can follow through there as well.

After that comes archives and subject tags and the search bar. These will all help you navigate the site.

On the right side bar, you may have noticed I've opened spots for sponsorship ads. If you're interested, just contact me. Rates are very affordable!

And then, there's the top navigation bar. That's all pretty self explanatory. :O)

And lastly, check out my new tutorials directory! It's all pretty and user friendly now.

I was going for a linen look, and designed everything, including the textures, on Pixelmator. Pixelmator is pretty much my new best friend. Just kidding. That would be sad.


What do you think of the new design? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.