Easy Caramel Brownies

Yesterday, I made caramel chunk brownies. They were delicious. The whole pan was gone in a matter of minutes... if it helps, we had company over. 

I bake cookies and cakes and pies from scratch, but never brownies. I mean, Betty Crocker has this one down pat--why fix what isn't broken? 

So, all I did was I mixed the batter, and then cut up caramels into fourths. 


I poured half the batter into the pan, and then spread the caramels on top. Then I poured the remaining half of batter on top and baked it the way Betty told me to. 

And the result was a beautiful pan of brownies that were devoured so quickly that I didn't get a good picture!

I hope you had a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.