Freebie! Typographical Print

I've almost finished packing for college, but I still don't have stuff for my dorm room on the decorative side of things. Me being me, I figured I'd make myself something for my walls. 

Lately, on Etsy and Pinterest, I've been seeing all these neat-o typography prints--and given that I have Pixelmator, I knew I could make them myself! So, I found myself some quotes, and designed some printables.


After I designed them (which I had a LOT of fun doing, by the way), I called the UPS printing shop to see how much they charge for a colored print on cardstock. The answer? $0.60.

YEAH! $0.60 for wall art! I felt like a thief--what a steal!

Of course, I got them printed on 8.5x11 inch paper, so I had to crop them down at home to fit an 8x10 frame, but I'm still super excited about my new pieces of art for my walls.

I want to give you one of the printables I designed--because I love my readers! You can download the PDF on a thumbdrive and take it to Kinkos, or even print it at home! There's even a nice white border around it for framing.

To download, click HERE. Then go to "File" and click "Download."

I just love this quote from Tolkien, and I hope you enjoy it too! I have the others up in my Etsy shop as printables for a very low price! Head on over to check it out at my shop, LoloMade.

1 comment:

  1. Can the words be turned in different directions? Like subway art? Thanks for this info.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.