Liebster Nomination!


Natalia from the lovely blog, Uncommonplace, nominated me for a Liebster award! I've never heard of it before (does that disqualify me?), but it looks like fun, so I've decided to participate.

The Rules
1. Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you, plus you must create 11 questions of your own for the people you tag.
3. Choose up to 11 bloggers to nominate and link them to your post.
4. Go to their pages and inform them of their nomination.
5. Absolutely NO tagbacks!
5. Remember to only tag blogs with less than 200 followers!

11 Things About Me
1. I am about to relocate from a small town in Alaska to Philadelphia--West Philadelphia.
2. Whenever I think of my moving to West Philadelphia, I start singing the Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire theme song in my head. In fact, I'm singing it in my head now.
3. My favorite color is purple, green, grey, blue.
4. I have a hard time making decisions.
5. I love graphic tees and hoodies.
6. I also love wearing those plain cotton shirts that you get for free at events. You know--the type most people wear to work out or sleep in? Yeah. I wear them OUT
7. I love to play ultimate frisbee, but I pretty much stink at every other sport.
8. Despite the fact I stink at sports, I always go along with my friends, even though I lose at almost everything we do.
9. I am a Les Miserables addict. I know every song on the soundtrack by heart. I've read the 700+ page book at least three times. I've seen the musical (in L.A.) and 25th anniversary concert (on TV, of course). I'm so excited about the movie coming out this December--you don't even know.
10. My dream is to have a room dedicated to books when I have my own house. A room with floor to ceiling shelves.
11. I love to read. My favorite books are The Count of Monte Cristo, Les Miserables, and Little Women.

Questions from Natalia
1. How often do you shave your legs? (Be honest!)
     Maybe once a week. I don't even know.
2. What is your number one guilty pleasure tv show?
     Korean dramas. Any Korean drama, really. City Hunter and Boys Before Flowers are the best.
3. Current favorite baby names?
     Hmm. I haven't thought of this before. For a girl: Emma. For a boy: anything that won't get him made fun of.
4. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
     When Will My Life Begin from Tangled--because I'm waiting for the next chapter of my life to unfold; and not 
because I've been held captive in a tower for my whole life by a psychotic old woman.
5. Can you french braid hair? (Because I cannot, and I need someone to help me!)
     Yes! It took me a long time to master, but I can!
6. When you want to appear intelligent, what is your go-to random fact?
     Ummm... Honestly, I don't think I have one of those.
7. What is the one thing you can't resist looking at in a store?
     The craft aisle and the book aisle. Gotta do it.
8. Current color crush?
     Teal.
9. What is the most annoying name/title anyone has ever called you?
     "Borin' Lauren." It was in good spirit though...
10. If you could hug anyone in the world, who would it be?
     My cousin, Liz!
11. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
     The question old as time. Lets say 200 good licks.

My Nominees


Questions for My Nominees
1. What instrument do you wish you could play?
2. What book(s) are you reading right now?
3. Who is your all time favorite fictional character?
4. What's the craziest thing you did this summer?
5. Cats or dogs?
6. What is your favorite Disney movie?
7. Can you lick your elbow? (Yes, it's possible. My friend proved it in sixth grade.)
8. Who was your favorite Olympian this year?
9. What type of ethnic food is your favorite?
10. Which song have you played back the most on iTunes?
11. What is your favorite superhero movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.