Little Quarter Pouch

Another graduation gift I made for another friend is this small zippered pouch. I stitched up some cute little hexagon appliques and sewed them on for decoration. I really like the way it turned out.

Sticking with the "college" theme, I made this with the intention of it being used as a quarter pouch for laundry (of course, not all colleges charge for laundry... mine doesn't). If not for quarters, it could easily be used for jewelry storage while travelling, or a small wallet.

And, of course, I put in another LoloMade label. :O) See the tutorial for the labels here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.