My Splash into Digital Illustration!

I had quite a good day today. First, I went to the Global Leadership Summit with my mom and heard some phenomenal speakers talk about leadership and faith, and how they can work together. Then, we ate Korean food for lunch (which is never a bad thing).

And then, I got home, and my new piece of technological goodness was waiting by the door in its Amazon box.

Can you guess what it was?

A Bamboo Splash tablet! 

I hurriedly installed all the drivers and tested it out on Pixelmator. I was under this false impression that my drawing skills would carry directly over to the tablet with no problem at all. Heck, I thought the tablet might make me into a regular Picasso! 

As you can see, using the tablet takes some getting used to--but I am slowly getting the hang of it. I'll be sure you keep you all updated on my progress.

As for first impressions, I highly recommend this tablet! It's relatively inexpensive, and comes with ArtRage3. I'd been eying Bamboo tablets for a couple years, and finally decided to just buy it--and I'm glad I did. 

I hope you all had a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.