Sponsor Welcome!

It is my pleasure to introduce you to the first-ever-completely-awesome sponsors of Click Clack Clunk! All of these women are wonderful and run fantastic blogs--so you should go check them out as soon as you finish reading this post. :O)

I figure the best way to introduce my sponsors is to let them introduce themselves! After all, there's nothing better than meeting other people in "person." Without further ado, here are a few of my wonderful sponsors!


BLOG | FACEBOOK | SHOP
Alyssa from Elemental Carbon
Elemental Carbon is mostly a DIY & crafting blog - the nerdy name coming from my chemistry background. I post tutorials about any crafty thing I do, but my true passions are sewing and jewelry making, which you will find in my Etsy shop as well. 


BLOG
Rachel from LalaLists
I am Rachel, 20-something fur-momma to a cat and a bunny living outside of Boston going to school for graphic design. I paint my nails too often, watch too many movies, eat too many cupcakes, and shop too much. I am compulsive list maker who talks too much, and that is how lala Lists was born.


BLOG | SHOP


Jessica from Swenson Love
hi my name is jess! i blog over at {swenson love} the blog that will take you along our everyday happenings on this AMAZING journey through life!  you will find crafts/diy’s, recipes, a boatload of photos, many pretty & inspiring things & a fall fashion series beginning in september! 

BLOG












Lucy from Donut Pastry
DonutPastry is a blog of crafts and photography. It's no other than a blog to call my own.


And there you have it--Click Clack Clunk's first sponsors! Also, there are FREE sponsor spots still available! If you are interested, be sure to take a look at my "Advertising" page above.

Have a rad kind of day!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the way you put this together! I might have to steal this idea if that is okay? thanks for sponsor swap!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! And thanks to you too. :O)

      Delete
  2. I'll make sure to check these out! I love your banner by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just remade it a couple days ago (I sell banners in my Etsy shop). And my sponsors have some great blogs. :D I'm glad to work together with them.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.