Thrift Haul

So... Anchorage, Alaska was nominated the worst dressed city for 2011. The problem with living in the nation's worst dressed city is that thrift store cast offs often look like they come from people who... don't know how to dress--trust me. If Stacy and Clinton had enough money, I'm sure they would jump at the chance to make over at least half of Anchorage's residents.

Even though it's slim pickings at Salvie's, as far as nice clothes go, I actually did reasonably well today. Take a look!




Not bad, am I right?

Also, if you aren't a follower of Click Clack Clunk, be sure to follow through Google Friend Connect or BlogLovin'!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.