To the Fair!

We went to the Alaska State Fair last Saturday so I could have one last "Alaskan" experience before leaving for college in Philadelphia. At the fair I gawked at a bead supply booth--where I bought some awesome colored hemp...

 and I painted a ladybug rock (we were the oldest ones there)...

and my sister and Kylee rearranged this hand...  

and I ate yummy ice cream bars... 

and it was delicious. 

I also shared a brick of curly fries with my sister, and Kylee. I was having a bad hair day (I'm in the stripes)...

but not as bad this duck's. 

And then I saw this pygmy goat in a box. Forget those stupid cats! Goats are so much cuter (plus, I'm not a cat person anyway).

How have you been wrapping up your summer? With something fun I hope! Feel free to share in the comments section. Have an awesome Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.