Sponsor Love! (Finally!)


Wow! September is more than half way over, and I've only posted... twice? Yikes! I think I'm finally settling in, and although I won't be able to post every other day like I did during the summer, I'll shoot for once or twice a week at least. I feel like I'm in a crafting no-man's-land, so I need to figure out a good way to quench my creativity. Ideas would be much appreciated!

Anyway, I have some wonderful ladies to introduce you to today! That's right--my lovely sponsors!  Each and every woman in this post runs an amazing blog. I would highly encourage you to go check them out. So, enough of my rambling--let's take a look at what my sponsors have to say. 


Natalie from Natalie Blair

Tell us about yourself and your blog.
Hello, and my name is Natalie. But you can call me Nat. Everybody else does! I am 32 years old and I live in Southwest Florida. I blog over at my self titled blog, Natalie Blair. I blog about life, love, design, fashion, photography and many more. So hop on over there and say hello!

Who's your favorite superhero?
Spiderman.

Anne from The Panicky Pigeon

Tell us about yourself and your blog.

Hi, my name is Anne! I started The Panicky Pigeon as a way to explore my newly discovered love of writing while keeping family and friends updated on my adventures. My blog is kind of like a public journal! I document things I enjoy writing about - be they kooky moments with friends and family, or my personal moments of panic. Feel free to come take a look into the busy mind of a pigeon. :)

Who's your favorite superhero?
Superman - he's a SUPER MAN. Classic!



Karen from Quinton Wench

Tell us about yourself and your blog.
Quinton Wench is a "mishmash of crafts, photography, the great outdoors and life in general. "

Who's your favorite superhero?
I didn't have one until my husband made me go to see Batman; The Dark Knight Rises! Love Batman.... or is it Christian Bale I love??







Lou from Foxy Whiskers

Tell us about yourself and your blog.
Bonjour, welcome! My name is Louise and I blog at Foxy Whiskers. I love fashion, baking sweet treats, red lipstick and aprons, travelling and finding new adventures. Stop by and join me on my latest adventure! 

Who's your favorite superhero?
My favourite superhero would have to be Captain Planet. That guy had it all! Green hair, amazing Planeteers and a theme tune that I can still proudly recite. Gotta love the 90's Super-heros!


Kelly from Running Blonde

Tell us about yourself and your blog.
I’m from a small town in The Middle of Nowhere, Wisconsin. I’ve been living in Madison for the last almost ten years and in school for the entire time! No, I’m not trying to set a world record for longest time in college. I finished a BS and an MS and in a little more than a year I’ll officially be Running Blonde, MD! Medical school is the hardest thing I’ve ever done. It was a shock to go from training for triathlons and cycling races 20 hours a week to spending 80 hours a week in the library. Now that I’ve started my clinical rotations it’s finally becoming clear why it’s all been worth it. I love working with patients, kids especially. The next big step is finding a place to do my residency in pediatrics! I haven’t given up my title as running blonde altogether. I’m signed up for a half marathon in July and working on getting back into tip top running shape!

Despite spending all my time in the library or the hospital, I’ve been lucky enough to find a man who will run across the world with me. My fiancĂ© , Pat, and I are getting married right after I finish medical school in May 2013. We’ve only been together for two years, but we’ve already sailed from Panama to Colombia, ridden in an old time convertible in Havana, Cuba and trekked in the jungles of Thailand. Our next adventure is a honeymoon in Morocco! You’ll find stories from our adventures on this blog. Luckily, he’s a photographer, so there are tons of pictures to go along with them! You can see more of his work here: http://patrickhphotography.smugmug.com.

In addition to travel stories, this blog is a place for projects that Pat and I do, things I bake and posts about planning our wedding. Thanks for stopping by!
Who's your favorite superhero?
I don't think I'm qualified enough to answer this!



Rachel from Pastel Mints


Tell us about yourself and your blog.
Hi there, I'm Rachel and I'm the girl behind the blog Pastel Mints. Here you can find DIY goodness, beauty tips and tricks and fashion. I love sparkles, glitter and anything neon. Come visit us! 

Who's your favorite superhero?
I don't have one but if I did it would be Wonder Woman.



----------------------------------------------------
Aren't they all awesome?!

If you're interested in being a sponsor for October, check out my advertising page! All ad spaces are free (with a swap), and will begin on the first of October. 

If you have questions, feel free to e-mail me at lauren(at)clickclackclunk.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.