Boston Photo Re-Cap

I spent my Thanksgiving weekend in Boston with family, and I really enjoyed myself. The city is gorgeous, and I got to do quite a bit of site seeing.

Life at school is hectic right now (2 weeks until finals!), so here's a summary of what I saw in pictures. 

Hopefully I'll be able to get some posts together over Christmas break! I really miss blogging regularly, but academics are my priority right now. 

Christmas season is finally here! Seeing all the decorations in Boston prompted me to start playing my Christmas albums. Nothing like Michael Buble's crooning to get you into the spirit of the season!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Click Clack Clunk is accepting December sponsors, so please check out the "Advertising" page for info on free ad spots. 

Have a wonderful week; and fellow students, hang in there. We're almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.