It Snowed Last Night!

Locust Walk
It snowed last night for the first (measurable) since I got to Philly! Now, I'm feeling right at home with the brisk, below freezing temperatures and the light dusting of snow on campus. It's not quite Alaska, but it'll do.

Snow Angel
At 8:30, my friend from Florida asked if I wanted to come play in the snow. It was kinda like we were in elementary school again.

Together, we built Reuben, the snowman. Isn't he a cutie?

starbucks
And then we finished with a late night Starbucks run. It was the perfect ending to a perfect three day weekend.

"We do not remember days, we remember moments."
 –Cesare Pavese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.