Inspiration: Su Blackwell

How cool is this book sculpture art by Su Blackwell?! When I found these on the good ol' internet, I was just in awe. I don't even know how this kind of thing is done. I do know it'd be super cool if I could do something like this. Heck, I could drop out of school and become a book sculptor. Then again, I probably wouldn't be able to get a job because, who needs another book sculptor when there's one this good on the market already. Yeah, I'd better stay in school.

Aren't those just awesome? 

Anyway, just as a side note, this is the first post in a new "series" that I'm going to call "Mind-Blown Monday," mostly because alliteration is Awesome, with a capital A. If you have any suggestions or leads to really cool artists, let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.