Busy, Busy, Busy


So far, this weekend has been busy, but not in the normal "busy" way. In fact, I haven't left my dorm since I went to the doctor on Friday and found out I had strep and bronchitis. This is the second time I've been pretty sick this school year, and it stinks. I think coming from Alaska, my immune system has been overloaded since coming to Philly. After all, Alaska is probably one of the cleanest places on earth, and then suddenly, I'm in this city that isn't exactly known for its cleanliness.


Anyway, I've basically just been sleeping, eating, catching up on homework (SO much work...), and working on a few blog designs. I'm not quite done with the two above yet, but we're getting there. These blogs are awesome though. You should go check them out. Aubrey and Chrissy are really great. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.