Today Was Rough... BUT

Today was pretty tough. I had a quiz, a math midterm and a chem midterm. My energy has pretty much been sapped out of me at this point. Good thing I still have tons of homework to do!

BUT, the terror is over (for a couple weeks at least), and I can enjoy my birthday tomorrow! 

To treat myself, I purchased two (TWO) Stylish Surprises from Modcloth. I've never been a super lucky person with stuff like this, but I figure worst comes to worst, I just give whatever I don't like to someone else. It was an impulse buy that I made during a brief study break this afternoon. Hopefully I don't regret it. :0)

To further my birthday merriment, I'm going to see Jason Sudeikis perform tomorrow with a couple of my friends. $5 student tickets really can't be beat.


That's why I also bought tickets to see Vanessa Bayer next Tuesday.

What do all these things have in common? They were all impulse buys. And hopefully, they all make my birthday week a little more spectacular than it may have otherwise been. After all, it's my first one away from home–may as well make it as good as it can possibly be without buying a ticket back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.