Consequences of Boredom


So far, my boredom has caused me to convince myself that watching entire seasons of Parks and Recreation in one sitting is acceptable...


delude myself into the belief that running is "fun," instead of the painful, sweaty exercise it really is...

and finally, to face my chores with jubilee. Boredom–it's stronger than drugs. 

My mom always told me boredom creates genius. I am still waiting for that stroke of genius to hit me. Thankfully, I start working this week. It'll be great to be back in some semblance of an actual daily routine. 

Until then, you can find me watching season 4 of Arrested Development in my pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.