Allow Me to (Re)Introduce Myself

Before I begin this post, I just wanted to remind any readers who are using Google Reader to switch to BlogLovin' (or another similar service) before July 1st. That's when Google is "cleaning" out Reader. Now to return to my actual intended content.

Okay, so I've been doing this "blogging" thing for over a year now, and a wonderful community of readers has developed since then. I was browsing through my archives and realized I have never really written much about myself. I don't mean that to sound egotistical, by the way. I just mean to say that as the blogger, it is probably common courtesy to introduce myself to my readers a little better than I have previously.

If you've read my blog for a little bit, you know that I am kind of obsessed with lists. So, I am going to make a list of a few things you should know about me. 

1. I am an Army brat, an Alaskan, and most importantly a follower of Christ.

2. I love to draw, but sometimes I'm so scared of failing to make something nice that I decide to just not try at all. I'm working on that though.

3. I am a college student in Philadelphia. This basically means I've had less time to blog, and no time (or supplies) to really do crafty things. To clarify, "art" and "craft" is very different in my book.

4. Speaking of books, I love to read! My dream is to have a house full of books when I "grow up." Also, at this point, "grown up" is a synonym for "when I have disposable income." 

5. I am also a pre-med. So, hopefully "grown up" will happen after about... 11 more years of schooling? I try my best not to think about it.

6. Since the summer of last year, I have been a free-lance blog designer. I specialize in Blogger blogs, so if you need a revamp, check out my shop

7. I don't believe in segregating my foods into specific mealtimes. If I feel like eating spaghetti for breakfast, I will. If I feel like have waffles for dinner, I will also do that. 

8. I am Korean-American, but I am not fluent in Korean and I feel kind of guilty about it. (To fix this, I am taking Korean at my university). 

9. Because I live in Alaska, I really enjoy hiking and the outdoors in general. Of course, this summer has been incredibly hot, so I've been hiding inside pretty frequently. And by hot, I mean 88 degrees, which I think is hot in anyone's book.

10. My family has more dogs in it than kids–and I love it!


And there you go! A nice, neat list of some key facts about me. If you have any questions for me, leave a comment for me below, and maybe I'll do an answer post (provided the questions are within reason). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.