Geeking Out About {11} // Bags Edition

Modcloth | Cambridge Satchel Co. | BaggU
I didn't realize until recently that I am somewhat of a bag enthusiast. I have way more bags than I could ever use in my closet, and even more in storage back in Philadelphia. Of course, none of that stopped me from browsing online and finding these pretties (that would be unreasonable, after all). 

Out of these three bags, I will most likely only be buying the one from BaggU in the near future. After all, a girl's gotta be able to carry her groceries in style. Because I'll be traveling a good distance to Trader Joe's and the Korean market next year, investing in a couple sturdy bags will probably be worth it. Plus, these bags will also prevent me from contributing to the ever growing piles of plastic in our landfills. Of course, compared to looking stylish, saving the Earth is small potatoes.

On a final note, despite not quite being quite ready to pay the high price for a Cambridge Satchel, I'd love to buy the above backpack satchel in red...

so that I could walk around Penn's campus with Ivy League style. And, I already have a red coat and a very similar hat. I think that's the universe telling me that I need to have that bag. 

Yup. Surely it's a sign.



P.S. I've updated my "About" page, and I'd love it if you popped over and took a gander.

4 comments:

  1. Cambridge satchels are super-cute and well-made, I got an 11" but ended up selling it - the leather was really stiff and I could hardly fit anything inside of it (like a wallet, phone and some makeup, not a ton). Just something to keep in mind about those satchels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, Lisa! I decided not to get one because it doesn't seem all too functional for student life, which is my priority right now. :0)


    On a different note, I just checked out your blog, and I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ModCloth bag is so wonderfully adorable. I'm in desperate need of a new bag so I am lusting over all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you need a new bag, Amanda... That means you're justified in bag-gawking! Haha! I'm in no need of a new bag, so this post probably indicates I have a problem.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.