Geeking Out About {12} // Arrested Development

Links to Stores:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 

Wow! This was a very long week for me. At work, I felt like "No touching!" became my catchphrase. I kept telling the kids not to touch the art in the museum, the stuff they found on the floor, the sticky stuff on the telephone poles, each other... you get the idea. That's what inspired this round-up, at any rate. 

All of these artists are on Etsy, and I heartily encourage you to visit their shops. Each of them has their own sense of style, and just lovely things to purchase. 

I wish you all a wonderful weekend! If you find a Bluth's Banana Stand laying around, let me know. We could split the $250,000 lining its walls between the two of us. We don't even have to split it equally. I'd be quite tickled if you gave me even 10 percent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.