The Whole Kit and Ca-Doodle {3}

Here's a quick sketchbook update from the past couple of weeks. The style of my doodles has a pretty large range, mostly because I'm experimenting with different looks at the moment. I'm really liking the boldness of my new micron pens. It's a good, clean look.

Of course, you can't go wrong with a good old HB pencil either. I just went back to the basics with these two.

And then there are these little guys. They were lots of fun to draw. You can't tell from the photo, but three of them have little fur detailing on them. I have to say, the unicorn is my favorite.


On a different note, my summer job is officially over. I am definitely going to miss seeing the little camp kiddos everyday. I didn't think I'd be sad to be done with work, but I am. Working at the camp was a total blessing from God.

Now that work is over, I have time to finish my quilt project (maybe); hang out with my fam-bam and friends; and also to do my summer homework for Cru. I'll hopefully be leading a freshman Bible study this next school year, and I have to do some leadership reading to prepare for it. 

I just know the last bit of summer break is going to fly by... and I honestly don't know how I feel about that. 

Anyway, I hope you all have a beautiful weekend! Rest up. You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.