Illustration Inspiration - Danielle Green

For this edition of "Illustration Inspiration," I am happy to present the work of Danielle Green. Danielle is an artist based in Brooklyn, and creates these wonderfully quirky (and cute!) watercolor illustrations.

While prepping this post, I asked her where she draws her inspiration. Here is Danielle's answer:

"I get my inspiration from nature, animals mostly. I enjoy imagining what it would be like to be those animals and what I would do if I was them. Going to zoos, aquariums and museums inspire me greatly as well. I also love my cats, Gus and Bruce they make me happy and that inspires me to draw and paint."

How fun is that? I love finding out the inspirational processes of different artists. It's just plain neat. ;0)

If you want to find more of Danielle, you should definitely drop by her Tumblr, her portfolio, and (of course) her shop. There's tons to gawk at on all three! I just spent a good chunk of time looking through her portfolio, myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.