Meet Koko Koala

I'm currently working on three design projects. This little fella', who I have dubbed Koko Koala, is something I'm working on for an Etsy Shop design. It's my first time really using my hand-illustrated work for a design, but I'm excited!!!

Here's Koko romping through the Alaskan forest. Okay, all nonsense aside, I just wanted to show off what he looks like after digital processing. This is what I do when I'm up too late... which is just more proof that sleep is not something to take for granted.

Have a good night!

4 comments:

  1. Koko Koala is adorable! Nice work! I wish I could doodle!
    I found your blog through Kiki's August Swap blog ... I was also lucky enough to make the swap this month!

    Elle
    elle-alice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by (and for your kind words), Elle! I love that I've stumbled upon a little Christian blogger community, and I'd love to swap with you too, if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to! I'll add yours now! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! I actually have a new button design, so I can e-mail it to you. I'm going to stop using Passionfruit for ads, so if you could e-mail me a 250x100 button, I'll put it up. My e-mail is lauren(at)clickclackclunk.com. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.