The Whole Kit and Ca-Doodle {4}

School has started, and class is in full swing–which is why I've dropped off the face of the blogosphere in the past couple of weeks. Between moving into my new apartment (and helping my roommates move-in too), scouting out classes, and reacquainting myself with Philadelphia, I've hardly had anytime for anything besides feeding myself. Thankfully, it's Friday and we get a long weekend. Thank God. 

Somehow I have had time to do some doodles. I've started what I think will end up being a series of picture frames with simple doodles inside. I really like how the watercolor backgrounds accentuates the kind of stark, simple quality of the ink work. 

Of course, the question now is, what should I doodle next in the series? Feathers? Maybe leaves? Fruit? 

I suppose that waits to be seen. Chances are I'll think of something while sitting in my chemistry lecture. Just kidding. Thermodynamics is so riveting, I'll have little time to think of much else. (That should be read with a healthy heaping of sarcasm.)

Happy Friday, everyone!


"Commit your work to the Lord and your plans will be established."
Proverbs 16:3, ESV


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.