Illustration Inspiration: Irena Sophia

Look at me go! It's Saturday afternoon, and not only have I already gone grocery shopping–I've also managed to sit myself down to finally publish this blog post. :0)

Today I'd like to introduce you to the work of Irena Sophia. She is a Croatia based artist who creates  really soft and calming pieces. I personally really enjoy taking in all the different textures in her work. 


I had seen a few of her pieces on Pinterest, and every time I saw one, I could tell it was the same artist. I finally found her on Etsy! I think it says a lot about an artist's talent if they have a very recognizable aesthetic, which she definitely does.


To find more of Irena's work, check out her Etsy shop, blog, and of course, her Facebook page

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE these! Thanks for posting about this artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Thank you for visiting. This is a continuing series of posts, so I'll definitely be posting about other artists in the future. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.