Freshly Painted (A Fun Present)

Made this little painting for one of my dear friends here at school. It was a Christmas gift, but I unfortunately didn't get around to actually giving it to her until today. (Whoops...) 

I've been experimenting more with color mixing lately, and I think my efforts are beginning to pay off, which is nice. Of course, the not so nice thing is that I'm fairly certain I've been painting more to avoid the work that needs to be done. 

Anywho, I have a genetics exam tomorrow, so I better study. Just needed a quick 5 minute breather from Muller's morphs and epistasis (if you know what those are, props). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.