Geeking Out About {13}: Don't Know Much About Geometry Etsy Round-Up


Left to Right: 1 by RecocoNYC // 2 by touchthedutch // 3 by violetfly 
4 by Nuann  // 5 by RecocoNYC 

Well, snowstorm Pax gave all of us in Philly a snow day. WOOT! Unfortunately, this is the week that I chose to give up TV, so I don't have much to do except for study, and fall down the rabbit hole that is the internet. After a couple hours of studying, I leapt down the rabbit hole, and found some cool-beans stuff on Etsy. Be sure to check out these sellers' shops. They have some neat-o things!

Stay warm, friends! And thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for add! It is so nice present for me! Nuann

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so pretty... I'm loving the trend - geometrics just look fresh and orderly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they, though? I'm definitely thinking of gifting myself something from here for my birthday next month. (That's not weird, right?)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.