About Me and the Blog (In Case You Had Questions)

So, I just redid my "About Me" page, and I thought I would post it here too. Enjoy!

What's with the name?
Yeah, this is a totally legit question, because frankly, this blog has a weird name. So, Click Clack Clunk is supposed to be my spin on "Click, Clack, Moo... Cows That Type." I realize now that it isn't the clearest use of parallelism; but I have become attached to the name, so it's staying. 
See??? It's a real book! 

Favorites? (Books, colors, movies, etc.)
I don't know if anyone is actually interested in this stuff. But here goes...

Book: I love lots of books, so here are a few of my favorites.
A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
Naked by David Sedaris
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

Movies: Honestly? Anything DISNEY! I'm probably too old for them, but I've decided to just let it go. After all, if love is really an open door, it shouldn't matter how old I am. (If you got those references, gold star!)

Shows: Parks and Rec, 30Rock, and Arrested Development are all favorites of mine! But, I also watch Korean dramas pretty often. My favorites for those are City Hunter, Boys Over Flowers, and 14 Days. They are all free on Hulu (be careful though... they are super addicting.)

Color: Blue or green.

Food: Gotta get me some of that Korean food! Mmmhmm. 


What do you do in your free time?
I don't have much free time, but that's just part of the premed life. When I do have a moment to spare, I spend it doodling in my Moleskine, designing blogs for wonderful people, or just hanging out with friends. 


So... what is this blog actually about?
That is a great question, and I don't really have a good answer. I generally post about what's going on in my life in the moment, stuff I am geeking out about, and also my attempts at creativity (so doodles, and photography mostly). 

This started as a craft blog endeavor, but when I started school, I realized that wouldn't be a feasible thing. The blog has changed a lot, direction-wise, in the past two years. I think in the future there will be more posts about photography, my life, faith stuff, and (of course) doodles. 


Are you always this snarky?
Yup. Although, I've kind of toned it down in a lot of my posts. I think that is something that will be changing in the future. 

One more thing. What is this "faith stuff" you speak of?
Fair enough. I am a Christian, and I take my faith very seriously. I believe that Jesus is the son of God, and that he came to Earth to heal our broken world. He did this through His death on the cross, and his resurrection. If you have questions about what this means, I encourage you to watch this video here. It's powerful stuff. 


If you have more questions, just ask me, and I'll do my best to answer them. Live long and prosper! (That's nerd speak for "peace out!")

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful about page! I believe you can really tell a lot about a person by knowing some of their favorites like books and movies. And I love that your blog name comes from a spin from a children's book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.