Geeking Out About {14} // Badges and Patches

Links: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I've been thinking lately that my Patagonia messenger bag needs a little personalization. After all, I use it everyday to haul my gear around, so why should it be boring? (To be fair, it's not boring. It's actually a nice cobalt blue.) 

Anyway, a couple weeks ago, I was browsing my Instagram feed, and Sean Tulgetske posted about a collaboration with Kimberlin Co. for "Great Northwest" themed patches (patch 3 & 6). Then, yesterday I was drooling over Lizzie Garrett Mettler's blog, Tomboy Style (if you haven't been there, you must check it out!), and found some patches made by Best Made Company (patch 4). The remaining patches are from a shop called Mokuyobi Threads on Etsy. It is an adorable shop, with lots more super nifty patches for sale. 

In a few weeks, once finals are over, I think I'll reward myself with a few patches for my bag. If I find more "wow" worthy ones, I'll be sure to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a note! I love hearing what my readers have to say--in fact, comments literally make my day.

Please be nice and don't use profanities or other negative language.